Your LinkedIn profile says a lot about you. Here are some simple tips to make your profile stand out.
- Upload a professional photo – this is not Facebook!
- Make sure your education and qualifications are updated
- Provide an authentic introduction – make sure this explains who you are
- Have a professional email address
- Ensure that your CV reflects your LinkedIn content – include each role you have had in an organisation and detail what those roles entailed
- Follow relevant industry groups or influencers that you’re interested in
- Like and write articles that are relevant to your role
- Be active
- Be careful what you do on your LinkedIn profile – this is a professional site
- Recommendations – ask people to write one for you so others can see your value
The Rowben Consulting Team – Specialists in Recruitment